Monday, April 09, 2018

School Of Life


I can't remember since when I enjoy doing craft and art things.  I'm not a good painter nor anything related to crafts. I never got an A or even a B for my arts homework. One of my teacher thought that I built a chicken coop whereas I made with all my heart, a hut using a set of clothes pegs.

As time passes by, we do have new interests depending on what we're exposed to. I'm glad finally I can do something with my right brain. I don't want it to be shrinking.

Alhamdulillah, thank you Pakcik Google and Pakcik Youtube for helping me.

One of the things that I'm tired of myself is I like to do something so perfectly that it makes things complicated. But, once I've decided to do it, there must be a way to accomplish what I started.

This time, I decided to make a school bus  wrapping paper for the gift that is to be given at gift-exchange event during my office family day.

I googled images of school bus. I know how the school bus looks like but I am not sure the details. I also had to learn from the Youtube how to wrap present diagonnally as I don't have enough wrapping paper... https://youtu.be/AR4ZWFvVseU

No Action Talk Only... buang masa! Here is the bus.







Alhamdulillah, it has safely arrived at the destination.

0 comments on "School Of Life"

 

Aku, Dia dan Lagu Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates