Thursday, May 17, 2012

Blue Snowball


I found a cat,
The cat is not in a hat,
I found it in a drain,
So much in pain.

I brought him home,
I named it Snowball,
Poor white homeless,
He was hungry and ate the fishes all.

Day by day he was able to play,
He jumped and run, he did not like to stay,
I was so happy, I built him a box house,
He would sleep there after he was full eating a mouse.

The other day my neighbour came,
We had a good chat with tea and cake,
She saw Snowball running down the hall,
Extremely excited she screamed,
"Hey Blue!  I have found you!"


Rin
Bangi
17 May 2012

2 comments on "Blue Snowball"

Siti R on Sun May 20, 03:28:00 PM said...

I like!

Kurma on Sun May 20, 03:33:00 PM said...

tq tq... aku takde idea nak anto jurnal kat cikgu english. Ingat nak wat sempoi, sekali nak tulis ni kena buat research jugak rupanya.

 

Aku, Dia dan Lagu Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates